Why LIC agency as a promising career gives the following answers.
1) No Bossism
- You are the BOSS to yourself
- You need not work under anybody. You are a free bird.
2) No Capital required
- A smile
- A few good words
- A little physical work &
- A strong thrust for earning
- No retirement.
- No Golden shake hand.
- Life long work.
- High net worth people always like to be self-employed
- Population growth of India is 2 crores per annum.
- We produce one AUSTRALIA every year.
5) Work according to your own TIMINGS
- Great opportunity to manage your free time.
- Part time agents are most successful agents.
6) Unlimited INCOME
- You can decide your own income
- Regular Cash Flow
7) Commission Rates
Agent will get the following commission rates:
- 25% commission on 1st year premium along with 40% bonus commission.
- 5% commission in 2nd and 3rd year premiums.
- 5% commission from 4th policy year on-wards, till the end of the policy term.
8) Job profile of an LIC Agent
- Out Going: Loving to go out & meet People.
- Plan Presentation: Suggesting suitable PLANS that fulfill the NEEDS of the Prospect.
- Closing the Sale: Convincing the Prospect that you have suggested the best possible solution for his Need & ask for the Order.
- After Sales Service: Provide efficient after sales service and claims settlement.
9) NOT necessary
- LIC Agent need not be a highly talkative.
- LIC Agent need not be a highly qualified.
- LIC Agent need not be a highly intelligent.
- LIC Agent need not have rich back ground.
- LIC Agent need not have cast back ground.
Any body who is staying in Hyderabad if interested in the job can call and fix an appointment with me.
For more details log on to http://ourlicofindia.in/