New Jeevan Anand is a combination of the Whole life plan and the most popular Endowment Assurance Plan. The plan provides the pre-decided Sum Assured and Bonuses at the end of the stipulated premium paying term, but the risk cover on the life continues till death.
- Plan is a unique combination of whole life & Endowment Assurance Plan.
- At the end of the premium paying term, Sum Assured plus Bonus is payable with Final Additional Bonus if any.
- Higher of 125% of the Basic Sum Assured or 10 times of Annualized Premium along with accumulated bonus and final additional bonus (if any), is paid if death occurs during the policy term.
- If death occurs after policy term, Basic Sum Assured is paid.
- Even after Premium Paying Term is over, risk cover continues till death of the policy holder.
- Accident Death & Disability benefit rider is available.
Age Range: 18 – 50 Yrs
Term: 15 – 35 Yrs
Premium Paying Term: 15 – 35 Yrs
Min. Sum Assured: Rs. 1,00,000
Payment Modes: Yly, Hly, Qly, Mly(ECS) & SSS
Risk Cover: On death, before the policy term ends, ‘Sum assured On Death’ + Bonus + Final Additional Bonus, if any, is given to the nominee. ‘Sum Assured On Death’ is higher of 125% of Basic Sum Assured or 10 times of annualized premium. This Death Benefit should not be less than 105% of the total premiums paid as on date of death. Incase of Lives Assures unfortunate death after the premium paying term, an amount equal to Sum Assured is paid.
Maturity Benefits: Sum Assured plus vested bonus is paid at the end of the premium paying term. The Risk cover continues and again on death Sum Assured is paid to the nominee.
Bonus & Guaranteed: Available (as per Declared rates)
Tax Benefits: Available Under Section 80C of the Income Tax Act.
Loan: Loan Available
Accident & Disability Benefits: Available till Age 70. For a policy of S.A. 1,00,000 the additional premium will be Rs. 100 (Re 1 / 1000) payable upto age 70.
Benefits & Features:
Bonus is paid during the premium paying term. Bonus is also paid if the death occurs before the premium paying term, along with Final Additional Bonus, if any.
- On death during the policy term: “Sum Assured on Death” along with accumulated bonus and final additional bonus (if any). “Sum Assured on Death” is higher of 125% of the Basic Sum Assured or 10 times of Annualised Premium. This Death Benefit shall not be less than 105% of the total premiums paid as on the date of death.
- On death after expiry of policy term: Basic Sum Assured is paid.
Sum Assured Benefits:
The following table shows the rebate available on the sum assured.
|2,00,000-4,95,000||Rs. 2.50 Per Thousand|
|5,00,000-9,95,000||Rs. 3 Per Thousand|
|10,00,000 and Above||Rs. 3.5 Per Thousand|
- Policy Term : 15 years to 35 years
- Maximum Sum Assured : No Limit
- Modes Allowed : Yly, Hly, Qly, Mly (ECS) & SSS
- Minimum Sum Assured : Rs. 1,00,000
- Loan available after payment of 3 years premium.
- Optional Permanent Disability Benefit : In case of disability due to accident following would be payable
- Future Premiums are waived
- Annuity for next 10 years will be provided @ SA/120 per month
- Insurance continues and maturity would be payable on completion of term.